Motorcycle Lowering is suitable for only serviceable shocks.
Suspension lowered through modifying the forks & shock internals.
- Removal of Forks and shock from motorcycle
- Forks and shock are disassembled and cleaned
- Internal spacers are fitted to limit the extent the forks and shock can retract
- Re-install the Forks and shock into the motorcycle
- Set-up is based on each rider.
This method does NOT compromise the geometry of the motorcycle or handling and performance.
Please note: Lowering links are not used in this service due to compromising the handling of the motorcycle.